Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oooooprah Winfrey Video!

I interrupt your irregularly scheduled blog to bring you a shameless plug.

For those of you who live under a rock, Oprah Winfrey is starting her own network. She may also be starting her own country too, but I think she's still hunting down a prime location. France may soon be asked to vacate. But I digress. The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) is looking for someone to win their own show. Contestants have to submit an audition video and finalists go on to a Survivor-esque elimination. Since it's the Oprah Winfrey Network, my guess is that some of the challenges will be along the lines of "Name That Dysfunction" or "Couch Jumping Musical Chairs". I'm just guessing.

Sooooo, as you can probably surmise, I've submitted an audition video of my very own. I'd love to bribe you with cupcakes but the Oprah site specifically states that I cannot offer any inducement of any kind to get votes. In which case I'll have to resort to begging and whining.

Please, please, pleeeeaaaasssseeee! Good enough? Okay, here's the link:

Click HERE to vote!

Vote often! Vote daily! Vote over, and over, and over, and.... It's okay, they let you do that.
Also, tweeting or sharing the link to your Facebook page will make me your devoted slave forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment